Friday 24 September 2010

Picture posting , just this once.

PhotobucketThis is my newest outfit. It's a two piece pinstripe suit with a pleather corset underneath. This is my first step into my new style. I hope it says good things about my future. It fit wonderfully (though it was tight, but when are corsets not?) and the jacket even needed to be pulled in which is a nice ego boost. As you can see I'm not the smallest girl and I've been trying really hard to diet. 1000kcal a day, lots of fruit and veg', trying to get all my vitamins and plenty of water. It's hard but I'm still going and hope to one day be a UK size 12. That's my goal (No crappy size 0 for me). It's been very hard and probably always will be as I hold weight terribly and have a naturally wide rib cage. Sucks huh?

Hope you're all having a good time of it in the moment. I hope to post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment