Tuesday 14 September 2010

lifestyling but not wearing...

Well guys and girls I'm thinking of giving up on lolita. I know, it sucks. But I've realised that I'm never going to be happy or comfortable when I have to spend so much and end up feeling empty. I still love the lifestyle and seeing others wearing lolita. In fact I'll always love lolita and hope I can help others with it, and even keep my decorating to a lolita aesthetic. But I think it's time for my personal fashion to move on.

I'm thinking vintage military or industrial. No neon dreadfalls or anything just the toned down, more classically goth version. It's easier for me. My mum would prefer it, and I can actually get hold of it in this country. Plus I look good... I never felt as if I looked quite right in lolita. Not that I regret having my wedding in lolita ( I looked a tad more goth than lolita anyway), I think we both looked great but I couldn't wear it every day.

I'm keeping the clothes I have of course, I may just mod them and hope to one day fit into my partner's gorgeous black dress. It was a good part of my life.

I'll always be a lolita at heart, but noone'll be able to tell.

Love you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment