Monday 27 September 2010

Cleansing: Mind, body and spirit.

Lately I've been clearing out my room. It was feeling stuffy and dusty, so I decided to make a dent in it. So two bin bags full of junk, a full vacuum and a bag full of cleaning wipes later it was looking much better. Feeling much better too (even though I was sneezing and coughing my way into an early night).
To finish it off today we bought some new curtains (a lovely deep purple) and mirrors for my wardrobe doors in the shape of butterflies.

Now it just needs time to settle in before Samhain (Halloween to anyone who isn't pagan or has never heard). I've never had chance to do this before a festival before as I've always had trouble with sorting. I'm a bit of a magpie and throwing things away just boggles my mind. As if it'll all be useful one day. Of course that's nonesence  but it doesn't stop me thinking it. Anyway, this year I'm finding everything a lot easier. I'm not clinging onto things as much and I'm feeling much better within myself in general. It helps that I'm getting back on my diet and detox. I'm feeling more active and awake again, though flushing the nasties from your system is not fun. I have a brighter and outlook on life and I'm a LOT more confident. The whole world doesn't seem as bad any-more.

Amazing what a clean out can do, isn't it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment