Wednesday 3 November 2010

The importance of being pampered.

Yes boys and girls even I need a pamper day once in a while.
A hot shower, a pot full of fruit and nut scrub (not chocolate but it smells yummy, can be bought from Animal aid I think. Not a fan of the literature but I LOVE their products.), some rockstar soap (from Lush) and a ginger and lilly scented soy candle (from Hub). Only the best.
It all makes you feel refreshed and ready for the world, and ready for housework.

Let's face it, housework isn't fun in any way shape or form but having a little pamper session makes it all bearable. Plus it re-energises you when you really cannot be bothered with the world. And it's not just for the girls. Guys can enjoy a good scrub down too, in fact Lush carries loads of male orientated products for you guys that couldn't stand to use pink soap. You guys can get yourself a blue candle and some super manly shampoo and have a bit of 'me' time too. Don't say I don't think of you.

So off I go to change the bed and make dindins.
Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment